Barclays x Ukie Mobile Games Growth Programme
Posted on: 05-10-2022
Ukie in partnership with Barclays Games and Esports has launched its Mobile Games Growth Programme. This is a brand new business support programme to give UK mobiel companies the skills and expertise they need to grow.
The Mobile Games Growth programme is a dedicated and prestigious programme for a cohort of 10-15 CEOs and leaders of promising UK mobile games developers, with entrepreneurial outlooks, looking to improve their business skills and knowledge. Participating businesses will:
- Learn the vital skills required to scale their businesses
- Get expert advice on: Setting the foundations of growth: mission, vision and strategy; business models, in-game economies and platforms; funding and finance; game launches and user acquisition
- Learn directly from and build their network with proven industry leaders
Applicants will need to show an entrepreneurial outlook and will be asked to show how their businesses have the ambition and potential for growth. Some of the areas that will be considered in applications are:
- is your business incorporated;
- have you already assembled a team;
- have you already released a game or have a game in production;
- has your business generated revenue or raised funding;
Participants will take part in:
- 12 x 3 hour workshops – Each workshop will focus on a particular key topic. They will also include a keynote from an industry leader who will talk about their experiences of scaling a business, based around the theme for the workshop.
- 1 x Inductions and 1x wrap up sessions and some additional networking opportunities
- 2 hours of one to one coaching / mentoring dedicated to their businesses
The core areas that will be covered are:
- Setting the foundations of growth: Mission, vision and strategy
- Business models and platforms – deeper dives and insights into the main business models and how to get the best out of them
- Funding and finance – what the best type of funding is for you business and where to look for it
- User Acquisition – data, ASO and effective game launches
The initial induction and masterclasses will be held on the afternoon of Tuesday 15th November and all applicants should please make sure that they are available to attend this day.
CLICK HERE to apply.
The deadline for applications is Friday 28th October.