The Ukie Hub Crawl is back! Join fellow games developers and publishers and identify new opportunities and strategies to support the growth of your business. The 12-date series will commence from Tuesday 18th January with 8 virtual events taking place. With one event a week and with fresh speakers every time, this should become a key part of your weekly schedule.
Hub Crawl 22 will feature an array of expert speakers sharing their insight around key issues including the latest technology, staff recruitment and retention, access to finance and reaching your all-important consumers.
All events within Hub Crawl 22 are free to attend thanks to its amazing partners Barclays Bank (lead partner) and Amazon (event partner).
Virtual events dates and themes:
- Tuesday 18th January – Games staff of the future; how and where to recruit the best talent for your games company.
- Tuesday 25th January – Retaining your team for the long term; how to develop and support your employees.
- Tuesday 1st February – New technology for games; what technology is helping to shape the future of the games industry, and how.
- Tuesday 8th February – Finance for growth; how games companies can access external finance for business expansion.
- Tuesday 15th February – The what and how for Blockchain and NFT for the games industry.
- Tuesday 22nd February – Reaching and building a relationship with consumers.
- Tuesday 1st March – The latest trends in data analytics in games.
- Tuesday 8th March – The future of esports; how and why will esports shape the games industry.
In April Hub Crawl 22 goes on the road with visits planned to key games hubs around the UK.
Physical events dates (Themes TBC):
- Tuesday 5th April
- Tuesday 12th April
- Tuesday 19th April
- Tuesday 26th April
For more information, please click here.